At Key Management Systems we can offer a range of services for effective tenant key fob management. We can connect remote housing blocks back to a dedicated regional monitoring centres, or introduce a manual updating process, incorporating regular visits to each door access control system, that can include:
• Management of tenant key fobs by adding and deleting tenant key fobs when instructed by an authorised representative of the social landlord *
• Producing regular reports on exceptional tenant key fob use, or as and when requested by an authorised representative of the social landlord
• Producing regular reports on contractor key fob usage or as and when requested by an authorised representative of the social landlord
• Produce ‘temporary access‘ key fobs for contractors, to allow them to gain entry into selected and communal doors or blocks as and when requested by an authorised representative of the social landlord
• Advise the social landlord, or their nominated representative before 10:00 hours of any recorded incidents on the system over the previous 12/24 hr period, i.e.: door forced open/left open, communication failure etc. This service is available with remotely managed systems only.
Following a survey of a block, and the production of a surveyor’s report, KMS can provide a service to organise the door access control system. This ensures that the social landlord has an accurate record of all tenant key fobs programmed into each block’s access control system. This then can lead to:
• A door access control system that will enable tenant key fobs to be associated with the building, thus simplifying management and maintenance
• Employing a multi-property editor key system, that will both simplify and ease the management of editor keys. This makes them easily identifiable and so improves system administration which reduces administration costs
• The incorporation of common access for regular contractors and visitors, which simplifies the process of contractors, staff and authorised regular visitor gaining access into the blocks. (This can include emergency service if required).
• Deleting all unused / lost / unknown tenant key fobs
• The issuing of new, easily identifiable tenant key fobs to all residents
KMS can also carry out on-going management of these systems, ensuring that the door access control systems employed are routinely updated and monitored. How this management is supplied is dependent on the type of system employed, and whether it can be remotely managed.